Zip Flyer in Nepal is one of the newly promoted adventure activity. Zip flyer has ushered in yet another new product for adventure tourism. tourist feel flying in to the air, The Experience offered by zip flyer Nepal is unlike anything you have experienced before, It is the world’s steepest, tallest, longest and fastest zip line. it located in fabulous Pokhara city. It is 1.8 kilometers long, travels 120 KM/H and takes 2 minutes to travel the massive distance and offers thrilling adventure experience.
- Trip highlight
- Pick-up from HighGround Adventures office at Lakeside, Pokhara
- An adventurous drive to High Ground Zip-Flyer Launchpad in Sarangkot
- The most incredible Zip-Flyer ride.
- Zip-Flyer Dreamt It! Dared It! Did It! Certificate
What are included?
- Transport – Private Vehicle at per Group Size, Car/Van/Mini Bus/Sutlej Bus.
- Entrance Fee.
- Guide – English / Chinese and other Language Speaking Tour Guide
- Meals – AP (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner),
- First aid box
- All Govt taxes/parking /tolls etc.
What are not included?
- Tips for Driver and Guide
- Any Air Fare (Domestic /international)
- Personal expenses such as Laundry/Phone Call/Mini Bar charges.,water bottle
Please submit your details information. We will email you all the necessary information regarding this trip and other travel information. “Your information is private and will never be shared with anyone. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM as much as you do”.