- Trip Term and Condition
General Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions below govern the relationship between you, the client, and us, Trip 4 nepal. By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All details contained herein are, to the best of our knowledge, correct and it is in good faith that we have published them.
- Upon receiving your booking request, Trip 4 Nepal consultants will start to assist you in building a pleasant tour plan according to your special requirements and interests within 24 hours.
- It is highly recommended that your tour reservation be made at least 30 days prior to the actual travelling date.
- Only 20% or full paid tours, will be considered confirm. Posted rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- For our guests who purchase their ticket from us at least full payment of the ticket to be deposited to our account to secure their airline ticket plus the 20% non-refundable deposit of the hotel + eco-tour package.
- Inability to pay on or before the stated option date shall mean auto cancellation of the said booking. Please note that Trip 4 Nepal shall not be responsible for bookings that are automatically cancelled due to the lapse or inability to pay on or before the option date.
- Cancellation, postponements, revisions and amendments must be made one week before departure during the Lean Season (from July to October) and 1 month before departure during the peak season (from November to June).
- We shall not be liable for any commitment not made by Trip 4 Nepal in writing. Once tour has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
- Trip 4 Nepaltour package does not include Travel Insurance. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance of your own.
- Trip 4 Nepal will not accept responsibility for the loss, injury, damage, delay or irregularity that may be caused to our client’s property arising from causes beyond our control.
- Our services will include only those indicated in the Sales Invoice.
- All hotel and resort bookings made in this site are all prepaid.
- No refunds can be made in case clients will cut their stay at the resort or the hotel or the tour package we prepare for them.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The Policy below govern the relationship between you, the client and us, Trip 4 Nepalbound by all details contained herein are, to the best of our knowledge, correct and it is in good faith that we have published them.
- No refund for unutilized nights, including those resulting from delayed check-in or early check-out.
- In case of bad weather only re-booking can be made with respective charges. This package is transferable to other person.
- Complaints must be reported to the hotel / service provider on the spot. Trip 4 Nepal will not be liable for any compensation for a problem which could be rectified during the client’s stay, has the hotel/Trip 4 Nepal been aware of it.
- No refund for all confirmed booking. No refund for No Show or on The Spot cancellation.
- No refunds can be made in case any of the services included in our tour packages cannot be provided at the time of the tour for reasons beyond our control of such as caused by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes or any other natural calamity that may occur.
- All Deposit Payment is Non-Refundable.