The art of rock climbing is mentally and physically challenging – accessible to anyone with a sense of adventure, Rock climbing in Nepal is a challenging and dangerous sport popular among the adventure lovers. Climbing is the closest some of us will ever come to flying, and you won’t know the feeling until you give it a try! One advantage of an Trip 4 Nepal Rock Climbing Adventure, It’s always fun to do the impossible, and Trip 4 Nepal has many awesome rock climbing sites to offer, each with its own unique views, different types of rock, and varying means of access. The sites all provide a wide range of difficulty, from climbs for beginners with no experience to ascents that challenge professional climbers.
What are included?
- Transport – Private Vehicle at per Group Size, Car/Van/Mini Bus/Sutlej Bus.
- Entrance Fee.
- Guide – English / Chinese and other Language Speaking Tour Guide
- Meals – AP (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner),
- First aid box
- All Govt taxes/parking /tolls etc.
What are not included?
- Tips for Driver and Guide
- Any Air Fare (Domestic /international)
- Personal expenses such as Laundry/Phone Call/Mini Bar charges.,water bottle
Please submit your details information. We will email you all the necessary information regarding this trip and other travel information. “Your information is private and will never be shared with anyone. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM as much as you do”.