Nepal is one of famous destination for those who are like perfect adventure.the Himalayan white water River in Nepal offer unbeatable joy and adventure of rafting, It truly is an adventurer’s paradise. Nepal is none as second glaciers of the world’s highest mountains. over 6000 rivers flowing through the country. there are plenty of choices.
- Some of adventure white water rafting rivers
- Bhote Kosi River: The Bhote Kosi is a couple of hours north-east of Kathmandu, and is perfect for a day trip.The landscape here is dominated by mid-sized hills and lots of little farming villages along the bank.The best time to paddle here is October-November, when the waters are warmest and the rapids a good heigh
- Trisuli River: The other option from Kathmandu is Trisuli, about three hours west of the city. This popular river is open for rafting all year round.The landscape here is green and lush. Some people opt to paddle part of the journey between Kathmandu and Pokhara, rather than take a bus the whole way.
- Upper Seti River: From Pokhara, the best single-day whitewater rafting trip is on the Upper Seti.This offers challenging rapids for rafters and kayakers in the October/November season where you can pass through a gorge with the high Annapurna Himalayas looming above
- Kali Gandaki: A three-day trip on the Kali Gandaki is the best mid-length trip, and is accessible from Pokhara.The highlights are green farmland, white beaches and a pair of rapids named Big Brother and Small Brother.
- Sun Kosi River: The Sun Kosi is known as the ‘river of gold’. This 6-day trip passes through high hills and dense jungle, and the rapids are mostly mid-sized
- Karnali River: The Karnali River runs through Nepal’s far west, which is extremely remote and underdeveloped. The 7-day trip starts with three days of almost continuous rapids, and then flattens out.The waters are extremely blue and clear. As the trip ends near the Bardia National Park, you can combine a Karnali River trip with a jungle safar
- Tamur River: If you want to combine trekking with rafting, try the 10 day Tamur River.The first three days involve trekking high in the mountains. The river itself is challenging, and best suited to experienced rafters.
What are included?
- Transport – Private Vehicle at per Group Size, Car/Van/Mini Bus/Sutlej Bus.
- Entrance Fee.
- Guide – English / Chinese and other Language Speaking Tour Guide
- Meals – AP (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner),
- First aid box
- All Govt taxes/parking /tolls etc.
- Rafting equipment
What are not included?
- Tips for Driver and Guide
- Any Air Fare (Domestic /international)
- Personal expenses such as Laundry/Phone Call/Mini Bar charges.,water bottle
Please submit your details information. We will email you all the necessary information regarding this trip and other travel information. “Your information is private and will never be shared with anyone. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM as much as you do”.