Panch Pokhari Trek is another popular holy and wilderness trek. Takes you to the sacred pilgrimage site of Panch Pokhari in this isolated region. Panch Pokhari lies north to the Kathmandu Valley at an elevation of 4,100 m above sea level. Every year many Hindu and Buddhist devotee visit the place. In the month of August during a Janai Purnima festival held in this region. Apart from the religious point of view Panch Pokhari region is also popular for the spectacular view of the chain of peaks called Jugal Himal that includes Dorje Lakpa (6,966m.), Madiya (6,257m.) and Phurbi Chhyachu 6,637m. This Panch Pokhari trek is a combined package of rich cultural heritage, exceptional beauty of biological diversity. Offers views of towering mountain peaks and huge glaciers. Furthermore, you can enjoy high altitude holy lakes sacred to both Buddhist and Hindu people of Nepal. Panch Pokhari trek is nearest to Langtang Range.
Welcome to geographical place of Nepal.Our tour represented will come to pic you and transfer to hotel.
Overnight stay at hote
After breakfast in the hotel, Drive to Swayambhunath Stupa which is very close form the center of Kathmandu. It takes some minutes to be there. This Temple is also known as Monkey Temple which is considered to be self made Stupa. Then visit to Boudhanath Stupa: the biggest stupa in Nepal and one of the bigger stupa in the world. You can basically experience Tibetan Buddhism, culture and way of life in Boudhanath Area. Boudhanath area is the authentic place to buy Tibetan stuffs. Again you will be visit Pashupatinath Temple and it is one of the most sacred temples in the entire Hindu world. It is a sacred place where Hindus come to die and to be cremated. The temple of Pashupatinath is a large double roofed, gilt pagoda, decorated with brass, the gateway is plated with silver. There are images of Shiva along with other statues, shrines and temples dedicated to other deities in the complex. A circuit of the Pashupati area takes visitors past a sixth-century statue of the Buddha, an eight-century statue of Brahma the creator and numerous other temples. There are rows of Shiva shrines and Hindu pilgrims from all over south Asia offering ceremonies to worship Shiva, the Lord of Destruction, overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Early morning after breakfast, we will head to chautara from bus we will have sightseeing.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Early morning after breakfast, we trail by looking different beautiful of villages scenery and mountain ranges.
Overnight stay at hotel
Early morning after breakfast, we go forward by admiring different trees , flora and funa .
After early morning breakfast, we train l towards Pauwa Bas. Overnight stay at lodge.
After early morning breakfast, we head toward Hille Bhanjyang by admiring beautiful scenery .Overnight stay at lodge.
After early morning breakfast, we trail toward Narsim Pat. Overnight stay in tea house.
After early morning breakfast, we passes through the pine forest, amazing stream, suspension bridge and after reaching our destinations we will see spectacular 5 ponds. The beauty of this pond is just out of imagination and mind blowing . Overnight stay at tea house.
After early morning breakfast, we trek through the rivers by admiring beautiful villages.Overnight stay at tea house.
After early morning breakfast, we passes through the pine forest and suspension bridges. Overnight stay at tea house.
After early morning breakfast, we explore their culture, traditions and living style. Overnight stay at lodge.
After early morning breakfast, we head toward Melamchi our last trekking way. Overnight stay at lodge.
After early morning breakfast, we drive to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at hotel.
Early morning after breakfast, transfer to airport for final departure.
What are included?
- Airport pickups and drops by a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek guide
- Porter service
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- First aid services
- Trekking Map
- All government and local taxes
What are not included?
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
Please submit your details information. We will email you all the necessary information regarding this trip and other travel information. “Your information is private and will never be shared with anyone. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM as much as you do”.