Mountain Biking in Nepal is a fast way to see rural Nepal. Nepal’s extraordinary contours and numerous tracks and trails make it an ideal place for mountain biking, Mountain biking in Nepal is undoubtedly an adventurous journey to hit the narrow and dangerous trails. You not only climb up and down challenging mountain roads but also have wonderful opportunity to admire the magnificent scenery around, these day biking trips gives you sufficient time to immerse in its peaceful surrounding environment and make friends with the locals, In Nepal you will find some of the most amazing and fantastic mountain bike tours on the planet. We offer you Some of our favorites areas are rugged and truly wild with no easy way.
- Some of they are hard to know where to start
- The Kathmandu Valley — 1 to 14 days: This is where it all began. The Kathmandu Valley is suitable for day trips from a comfortable hotel, or longer and more rugged adventures staying in less populated places. Highlights – diverse cultures, flexible itinerary and riding style, some really brilliant trails no matter what your style is
- Pokhara to Kathmandu — 7 to 12 days: Another classic, for those who like the touring style of a biking adventure. Never too far from civilization, you don’t need to carry much gear and can stay in simple tea houses or guest houses along the way. Highlights – diverse cultures, point-to-point journey, the amazing mountain scenery of Nepal’s ‘mid-hills’.
- Annapurna Circuit — 11+ days: What happens when the roads come into a trekker’s paradise, bringing the villagers much needed access to markets, health care and education? Travelers can maximize their holiday time by getting farther away from the big centers in shorter times – i.e., get to the fun faster! You once needed 21 days to experience this stunning area, but now you can jeep and mountain bike in about 11 days (or take more time if you can, it’s worth it). Highlights – mind-blowing scenery, diverse cultures, some incredible trails (some hike a bike or porter age required), point-to-point journey.
- Mustang — 5 to 10 days: Brought to the world stage by the Anthill Films crew in Strength In Numbers and again by Red Bull in Where The Trail Ends, this area is a biker’s mecca. Lower Mustang is accessible and there are so many great trails that you can custom make every trip – from about 5 days up to 10 days – and still be having fun.Upper Mustang is very remote and is also a restricted area (making it expensive as you need a permit), but the extra cost is well worth it as you can visit the ancient fortress city of Lo Manthang and ride the dirt that the Red Bull crew searched all over the world for. Highlights – the scenery is truly spectacular, the culture is astounding and the trails are unforgettable.
- Lower Everest Region — 5+ days: You can fly in or take a jeep for point-to-point or day trips. Mountain biking in the Everest region is very flexible in terms of trails and customized options and you can bike in view of Mt. Everest itself, while experiencing the legendary hospitality of the Sherpa people of the Everest region.
What are included?
- Transport – Private Vehicle at per Group Size, Car/Van/Mini Bus/Sutlej Bus.
- Entrance Fee.
- Guide – English / Chinese and other Language Speaking Tour Guide
- Meals – AP (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner),
- First aid box
- All Govt taxes/parking /tolls etc.
What are not included?
- Tips for Driver and Guide
- Any Air Fare (Domestic /international)
- Personal expenses such as Laundry/Phone Call/Mini Bar charges.,water bottle
Please submit your details information. We will email you all the necessary information regarding this trip and other travel information. “Your information is private and will never be shared with anyone. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM as much as you do”.