Langtang Valley Trek – popularly known as valley of glaciers trek on the journey to wilderness.. The whole Langtang valley is surrounded by Mount Langtang Lirung (7246m) that offers pine forest, rugged rock, swift mountain streams and snow-capped peaks. We will also visit the local yak cheese factory as well. Furthermore you can enjoy the view of the glaciers, which is also a gateway to Tibet. Then we return back to Syabru village. The another beautiful and popular trekking trial Langtang Gosainkunda trek on the optional of Langtang valley trek.
This is your arriving day in Kathmandu , Our representatives ‘Trip 4 Nepal “ will receive you at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and take you to the hotel where you will be briefly explained about the Langtang valley trekking package itinerary. Overnight in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, , you will be taken to the day-long Exploration tour around Kathmandu Valley. Visits include shrines at Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath (also known as Monkey Temple) and Bouddhanath and Durbar Squares of Basantapur and other two nearby amazing cities of Patan and Bhaktapur. Most of the sites you will be visiting on the second day are enlisted in the UNESCO world heritage list.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, drive to cover 117 km from Kathmandu to SyabruBesi. En route, we can enjoy the scenic views of the mountain and rice terrains. Overnight in Syabrubesi.
After breakfast, we begin our trek to Syabrubesi along the Langtang Khola. We ascend and descend simultaneously through oak and rhododendron forests. After crossing a bridge over the Langtang Khola (small river), we ascend on a steep trail which will lead us to the Lama Hotel. Overnight in Lama Hotel.
After breakfast, We continue ascending from Lama Hotel and enjoy the mountain landscape with abundant waterfalls. As we reach the green meadows of Ghoda Tabela, we begin to see the white peaks of the Langtang range. Our trail continues to climb up the widening valley, . Overnight in Mundu.
After breakfast, we will start our journey to Kyangjin Gompa, a principal monastery of the region. We pass by water mills, prayer wheels, chortens, with sacred mounds of rocks with inscriptions carved on them. We also pass by the largest mani wall in Nepal, made from stone with prayers written on them.
Overnight in Kyangjin Gompa.
After breakfast, We spend the whole day exploring Tserko Ri which will also help us acclimatize to the high altitude. The trail passes through yak pastures before ascending to Tserko Ri. The sunrise view from the top of Tserko Ri is extraordinary. We get back to Kyangjin Gompa by late afternoon. Overnight in Kyangjin Gompa.
After breakfast, our steps to Lama Hotel. Most of the trekking today will be downhill as we pass through forests and beautiful Tamang villages. Overnight in Lama Hote.
After breakfast. trek will be easier as it will mostly involve descending. Overnight in Syabrubesi.
Overnight in Syabrubesi.
After breakfast, we drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, we transfer to airport for your final departure.
What are included?
- Airport pickups and drops by a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek guide
- Porter service
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- First aid services
- Trekking Map
- All government and local taxes
What are not included?
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s
Please submit your details information. We will email you all the necessary information regarding this trip and other travel information. “Your information is private and will never be shared with anyone. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM as much as you do”.