Langtang Gonjala Pass Trek takes you to the renowned Langtang region and the Ganja La pass(5122m/16,800 ft). This offers wonderful views of the Langtang Himalaya range. The attraction the Langtang region it’s as wild as any Tibetan highlands. Langtang region is also well-known for its Gosaikunda Lakes. Moreover, green rhododendron and bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls, and snow-capped Himalayas
Upon your arrival in the Kathmandu airport,you will meet our represented person from trip4nepal and transfer to hotel.
Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, We will visit to Kathmandu world heritage site , Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan, Pashupatinath, Bauddha, Swoaymbhunath. Overnight in Kathmandu.
After morning breakfast, we drive out along the north-western hills of Kathmandu. Enjoy the Himlayan views and mountainous lifestyle through the terraced fields and rustic villages.
Overnight in Syabrubes.
After breakfast Follow the Langtang Khola River. Pass through the dense forests. Cross several suspension bridges.
Overnight in Lama Hotel
After breakfast, Our trail continues along dense forests. Enjoy the marvelous views of Langtang Lirung. On the way to Mundu, you will also pass the Langtang Village.
Overnight in Mundu.
After breakfast, we will start our journey to Kyangjin Gompa, a principal monastery of the region. You will pass by water mills, prayer wheels, chortens, with sacred mounds of rocks with inscriptions carved on them.
Overnight in Kyangjin Gompa .
After breakfast,we get out of the village and pass on through yak pastures and start for visiting to Tserko Ri (5000m/16,404ft) for mountain sunrise views enjoying glaciers, icefalls, birds and yaks.
Overnight in Tserko Ri.
After breakfast, we embark on our today's journey to Ganja La Phedi. Cross the Langtang River. Ascend through rhododendron forests. Overnight in Ganja La phedi.
After breakfast, we cross the Ganja La pass. It'd be a strenuous day since Ganja La is one of the difficult passes. Ganja la pass is covered with snow almost throughout the year. Make the long ascent through the boulders, pass the small lakes, and summit the Ganja La which situated on a rocky moraine.
Overnight in Keldang.
After breakfast,we descend further down following a prominent ridge line. Overnight in Yak Kharka.
After breakfast. The trail would be similar, except that as you descend lower, you will notice more vegetation.
Overnight in Tarke Gyang
After breakfast, We cross small forest with the view of beautiful village of Helembu region. The trail makes a sweep around the wide valley end between Parachin and the pretty Sharpa village of Gangyul. Overnight in Sermathang.
After breakfast, we walk down to Malemchi Pul Bazaar with many Sherpa village. From the Bazaar, catch a bus to Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your final departure.
What are included?
- Airport pickups and drops by a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek guide
- Porter service
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- First aid services
- Trekking Map
- All government and local taxes
What are not included?
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s
Please submit your details information. We will email you all the necessary information regarding this trip and other travel information. “Your information is private and will never be shared with anyone. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM as much as you do”.