Gosaikunda Helambu Trek, with moderate trekking grade, perfect for the trekkers who cannot, manage their time towards Annapurna and Everest Ranges. Tibetan border provides an occasion to sightseeing villages and artistic monasteries.
Himalayan trekking in this region is without any trouble accessible and trekkers can set into the majestic destinations. The famous Gosaikunda Trek will let the trekkers to be near to the sacred lake Gosaikunda which is situated at the height of 4,380 meter and the source of Trishuli River.
Gosaikunda Helambu Trek will bring about the beautiful Helambhu valley. Furthermore, you can come across the traditional culture of the native. Visiting the clandestine lake will make you to pass the glaciers. This trek will prove as an outstanding prospect to understand the Helambu and Langtang, passing elevated passes. The setting and villages all along the trekking trail are indeed notable. At last, the combination of gosainkunda lake and helambu valley reflect the alluring beauty of Nepal.
Our Trip 4 Nepal Company Airport Representative will meet you and transfer to hotel.
Overnight in Kathmandu
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing tours to world heritage sites of Pashupatinath Temple-the holiest Hindu Temple on the bank of sacred Bagmati River, Bodhanath Stupa-the biggest Buddhist Stupa architecture in the world! Patan Durbar Square is the oldest city in the Kathmandu valley with age old tradition also called Lalitpur-the city of fine arts. The visit covers the Durbar Square, the Krishna temple, the Kumbheswore temple, the Golden temple and many more. Swayambhunath Stupa-the 2000 years old legendary stupa on the hillock also nick-named as monkey temple. Your day tour ends Kathmandu Durbar Square Showcasing living goddess Kumari Temple, Nautale Durbar, the Kaal Bhairav, the Swet Bhairav, the freak Street and more.
Overnight in Kathmandu .
After breakfast, drive on a northern highway that twists and climbs ridges to Trishuil Bazar. On the way, we have magnificent views of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and Tibetan mountain range including Mt. Kerung.. Overnight in Dhunche .
After breakfast. Trek starts through bumpy off road to Thulo Bharku a little Tamang village. you will arrive a large Tamang heritage village to Thulo Syabru. Overnight in Thulo Syabru
After breakfast, We take the broad trail climbing up to Dimsa village and trial continues less steeply, through rhododendron, hemlock and Oak forests to Shing Gomba. Overnight in Shing Gomba
After breakfast, We ascend smoothly through the rhododendron forest offering free view of Ganesh Himal range and Lantang ranges including tranquility view of Langtang valley. . Overnight in Laurebina
After breakfast, we climb to a pass and then continues on an expected trail through the small ridge, with view of Sarswati Kund (Sarswati Lake. 4100m, 13530ft) Bhairav Kund and finally emerge Goidanda Kund, overnight in Gosaikunda.
After breakfast, our trail climbs from the Gosaikund Lake to four more lakes en-route to Laurebina La (4610m /15213 ft) then drop down to Phedi. Nearby is the site of Thai International Airbus crash site into a mountain in 1992. Overnight in Ghopte .
After breakfast.. Trail descend down to the steam and moderate flat then rise up to barren hill Tharepari. Overnight in Tharepati .
After breakfast, Our trail for today descends down through the dense forest of rhododendron, oak and pines to Mangen goth. Walk through the ridge and steeply down to big village . Overnight in Kutumsang .
After breakfast. we continue descending and ascending passing typical villages along ridge with the view of Helambu lower valley, social sites and far left behind snow capped Himalayas. Overnight in chisopani
After breakfast, Trek continues big Tamang village, military post and drinking water supplying damp to Kathmandu. Follow drinking water pipe to the road and drive back to Kathmandu 15 KM. about an hour .Overnight in Kathmandu .
After breakfast, Transfer to international airport and fly to onward destination.
What are included?
- Airport pickups and drops by a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek guide
- Porter service
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- First aid services
- Trekking Map
- All government and local taxes
What are not included?
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s
Please submit your details information. We will email you all the necessary information regarding this trip and other travel information. “Your information is private and will never be shared with anyone. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM as much as you do”.