Everest panorama Trek, although relatively easy compared to some of other treks, takes you up high along trails to Tengboche Monastery (3850m). This is a short trek but very scenic trek offers really superb view of the world’s higher peaks, including Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and other many snowy peaks.
We fly from Kathmandu to Lukla airstrip in the Khumbu region. Then, trek up to Namche Bazar, Tengboche (famous for its monastery) and into the Khumjung village. We can observe unique and nice settlement of Sherpas people at high elevation. This trek is a great introduction to Sherpa community and its culture with great mountain views. Its a very popular destination for first time trekkers in Nepal. This trek is suitable for those who do not have enough time for longer treks into the high mountains. If you wish to examine Everest region closely Everest 3HP Trek can be ideal option.
Hotel There you will be met by our Airport Representative and transferred to hotel by private tourist vehicle. Overnight at hotel on BB plan.
Fly to Lukla, the trail descends, gradually passing above the large village of Chaunrikharaka (2680m) and on through small villages, fields and forests following a wide well constructed path. After Kusum Drargka, a large stream, the trail crosses the Dudh Kosi river at Phakding. Overnight at guest house.
From Phakding the trail follows the western bank of Dudh Kosi passing through forests of Blue Pine until it reaches the village of Benkar(2700m). From here the trail crosses to the eastern bank of the Dudh Kosi, and climbs gently to the village of Chumoa. Between here and the next village of Monjo (2800m) the trail drops steeply to cross Monjo Khola. From Monjo the trail crosses a small rock saddle and then descends abruptly to re-cross the Dudh Kosi at Jorsale (2804m). Beyond Jorsale the trail undulates up until the confluence with Bhote Kosi is reached. From here the Khumbu region begins. Above the bridge the trail zigzags up 300m of the steep spur between the two rivers through sparse forest. From the top of the spur, Mt. Everest can be seen rising above Nuptse-Lhotse wall. The next section of the trail climbs less steeply, traversing above the Bhote Kosi until Namche Bazaar is reached. Namcha Bazaar is a market town, where every Saturday morning traders from lower altitude sell goods to sherpas. Most of the trading is over by mid-day and the traders return to their villages. Overnight at guest house.
Known as the ‘Gateway to Everest’ we will spend today here in order to acclimatize and adjust to the thinning air. A short trek to the museum celebrating the traditional customs of the Sherpa people, as well as about flora & Fauna & its land, more importantly, from here you will get the proper glimpse of Everest and the surrounding mountains. And we hike up the Syanbuche airport, and Everest view hotel and sightseeing at the Khumjung village (3800m/12,466ft), which is the biggest settlement of Sherpa. Khumjung is one of the most beautiful villages in Everest area. It’s symmetrically laid out stone dwellings house the families of many of our Sherpas. Overnight at guest house.
walking 5 hours. O/N at guest house. An enjoyable walk down to the river at Phunki Thanhka to lunch next to water driven prayer wheels. A steep but short climb takes us to Tengboche Monastery through forests of blue pine, fir and black juniper. Overnight at guest house.
We continue our descent to Namche Bazaar. Overnight at guest house.
walking to 7:30 hours Our final day of trekking returns us to the town of Lukla, where the overnight stay gives you time to explore the town as well as reflect upon the mountains you have recently visited for one last time before heading back to Kathmandu. Overnight at guest house.
After Breakfast. We will walk about 5 minutes to airport to catch our return flight to Kathmandu. Flight an early morning at 7 am to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu, tour guide will take to you for sightseeing in historical monuments sightseeing places including Boudhanath (biggest Buddhist stupa), Pashupatinath temple (A biggest Hindu temple) & Patan durbar square then drive back to Hotel.
Our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal.
What are included?
- Airport pickups and drops by a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the Everest base camp trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek guide
- Porter service
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- First aid services
- Trekking Map
- All government and local taxes
What are not included?
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
Please submit your details information. We will email you all the necessary information regarding this trip and other travel information. “Your information is private and will never be shared with anyone. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM as much as you do”.