Short Trek to Everest Base Camp is the fastest trek package to get in Everest base camp. Everest Base Camp Trek is most popular trekking destination among all adventure trekkers all over the world. Everest base camp short trek within 09 days is the most frequent trekking option in the Himalayas of Nepal. Short Everest trekking packages specially designed for the adventure seekers who have limited holidays and less vacation period but committed to conquer Everest Base Camp. Short Everest trek is also the fastest way to experience a lifetime adventure, Nepalese culture and traditions as well as magnificent views of world highest peaks including Mt. Everest (8,848 m), Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Ama Dablam, Khumbuste, Thamasekru, Island Peak, Khumbu, and mighty of peaks.
Short Everest Trek is amongst the easiest treks to the Everest Region Trek of Nepal. Anyone will low physical endurance capacity can also opt out for this trek.
What are included?
- Airport pickups and drops by a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the Everest base camp trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek guide
- Porter service
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- First aid services
- Trekking Map
- All government and local taxes
What are not included?
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
Please submit your details information. We will email you all the necessary information regarding this trip and other travel information. “Your information is private and will never be shared with anyone. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM as much as you do”.