Baraha Chhetra is one of the four greatest Hindu pilgrimages. This is the spot where Varaha, the boar incarnation of Lord Vishnu, Makar Sankranti is a special festival which people celebrate in this sacred place. It is said that those people who take bath on the confluence of Sapta Koshi and Koka River and worship the god, they emancipate from their sins. Makar Sankranti is celebrated on the basis of Solar Calendar, the day is Magh 1st (falls in Januar) The Varaha Chhetra temple is one of the most sanctified tirtha’s of Nepal. The Varaha temple contains figurines from the 5th century and in front of the shrine is a stone where you can test how free of sin you are, if who is able to raise the stone is without any sin. Site is situated 20 Km away from Dharan on the confluence of Sapta Koshi and Koka river.
What are included?
- Transport – Private Vehicle at per Group Size, Car/Van/Mini Bus/Sutlej Bus.
- Entrance Fee.
- Guide – English / Chinese and other Language Speaking Tour Guide
- Meals – AP (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner),
- First aid box
- All Govt taxes/parking /tolls etc.
What are not included?
- Any Air Fare (Domestic /international)
- Personal expenses such as Laundry/Phone Call/Mini Bar charges.,water bottle
- Tips for guide and driver
Please submit your details information. We will email you all the necessary information regarding this trip and other travel information. “Your information is private and will never be shared with anyone. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM as much as you do”.