Trip4nepal.com provides to Volunteers, alongside the regular farm workers, will provide support and participate in activities like agriculture Tour cultivating and harvesting the vegetables as well as marketing the final products. Activities can include working in the nursery, planting, weeding, pruning, fertilizing the fields with organic matter, picking and packaging of the final product for local and international sales. There are plenty of works to do all year round. In addition, Volunteers may also get to be involved in local reforestation efforts. Some volunteers may be asked to help the farm workers with the construction work and tending to the farm animals at the farm.
Beside Farm work, depending on the season and the need, volunteers may have to get involved in Farmhouse restaurant operation as well which mostly includes waiting but they can contribute their effort in the kitchen if they wish. Volunteers are expected to work 8 hours a day and 6 days a week.
It is highly recommended that volunteers bring a pair of work gloves, sturdy boots, bug repellent, a wide-brimmed and sun protection to the farm. Volunteers will stay with other volunteers in sharing basis in farm stay accommodation and more.
What are included?
- Pick up & drop off at arrival and departure to/from Kathmandu Airport.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during tour.
- Accommodation during the tour.
- Road transportation by car/van.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Sightseeing places entrance fee.
What are not included?
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. medicines, confectionery etc
- Personal exp, personal equipment, tipping to staffs , rescue.
- Extra night accommodation (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Nepal entry visa fee
Please submit your details information. We will email you all the necessary information regarding this trip and other travel information. “Your information is private and will never be shared with anyone. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM as much as you do”.